Pricing And Plans
Frequently asked questions and answers
Can I include other people?
Unfortunately, no. Everyone who uploads a photo of their loved one (human/pet/object) gives permission for the image and likeness to be used of only the loved one they are featuring to MLM.
- Can I use their nicknames?
- Can the image be black and white or color?
- Do I need to get permission?
- Can I feature my Pet?
- What size do my photos?
- Is there a limit to how many times I can feature my loved one?
- Why should I feature my loved one on MLM?
- Can I automatically renew after my feature expires?
- What is a landing page, and why should I feature my loved one on it?
- How many times can I renew?
- Can I change or update the information on my loved one's featured memorial?
- Can I put a full bio up of my loved one?
- Can I feature an inanimate object?
- Can I and other people who view my featured memorial comment and leave special symbols to show their appreciation?
- Can I upload an old photograph?
- Can I display pictures of items or historical figures that may be offensive to others?
Submission Guidelines: Pictures cannot contain profanity, nudity, or offensive in nature. All images must adhere to the mission and vision of the MLM website community. MLM reserves the right to approve all photos before being uploaded. MLM also reserves the right to delete any images that don't fall under the guidelines of adding to the MLM community. Pictures must not have any rips or tears or be blurred. Photos can be either black and white or in color and must have a clear image of the loved one to be featured. Pictures must be in a 50 MB size to display the best picture quality on the MLM website.